Twinning project “Strengthening the NBM’s capacity in the field of banking regulation and supervision in the context of EU requirements” (MD14/ENP/FI/16) Vacancy for Resident Twinning Adviser (RTA) Language Assistant
Purpose of the post: To provide assistance to the Resident Twinning Adviser, by performing translation and interpretation activities, during the implementation of the Twinning project “Strengthening the NBM’s capacity in the field of banking regulation and supervision in the context of EU requirements”, a joint project between the National Bank of Moldova (NBM), on one side and a consortium formed by Banca Națională a României (BNR) and De Nederlandsche Bank (DNB), on the other side, financed by the European Union in the framework of the European Neighbourhood Policy (ENP).
- Translation and interpretation on a daily basis
- Translation of all documents related to the project activities (legislation, mission reports, correspondence, Short-Term Experts’ presentations, etc.)
- Interpretation for the RTA and STEs in all meetings, workshops, seminars, conferences, etc. as well as during the study visits organized abroad
- Providing assistance in the preparation of project-related documents
- Providing assistance with all the office work, help the RTA and the RTA Assistant in everything which is necessary for the smooth operation of the project.
Duration: 24 months
Location: Chișinău, Republic of Moldova
Occupation: Full time Starting: Depending on the start of the twinning project (estimated July 2015)
Application deadline: 05.06.2015 (12:00, Chișinău time)