The Twinning Project MD13/ENP/FI/13 “Strengthening Public-Private Partnership (PPP) System in the Republic of Moldova” is seeking an Assistant to support the Resident Twinning Adviser (RTA). Based at the Public Property Agency in Chisinau, the Assistant will assist the RTA and the team of German, Czech and Slovenian experts, working closely and supporting them in completion of their tasks and duties. The RTA Assistant will be supported by a project translator/interpreter for language matters.
- Provision of support to the RTA in administrative and organisational issues;
- In particular, support the effective delivery of the Twinning Contract mandatory results, ensuring a good flow of communication and coordinating the different Twinning partners;
- Support for the preparation and delivery of working activities as foreseen in the Twinning Contract, including organization of training sessions, conferences, experts missions, etc. and in related administrative tasks;
- Coordination of missions of short-term experts and other foreign specialists in relation to the project;
- Performing necessary office management tasks, including record keeping of the RTA office expenses (petty cash), contracting service providers, payments of local invoices, monitoring of the project’s bank account etc.;
- Making travel arrangements and arrange meetings for the RTA, short-term experts and other foreign specialists involved in the project;
- Assistance to the RTA, short-term experts and other foreign specialists involved in the project in matters related to language problems or other problems due to being and working in a foreign country;
- Preparation of the required documentation for experts missions: Terms of Reference, Mission Certificates, Side Letters;
- Organisation of meetings, workshops and conferences, including meetings of the steering committee of the project;
- Drafting minutes of meetings;
- Drafting and editing written project-related materials in English, Romanian and – if necessary –Russian, e.g. quarterly reports;
- Providing interpretation and translation services (from Romanian into English and from English into Romanian) in the absence of the translator/interpreter or according to RTA’s instructions;
- Other duties and ad-hoc support to the RTA in the Beneficiary country, including advice and guidance on local issues and translation/interpretation when needed.
The successful applicant will be a self-employed independent consultant and she/he will undertake full responsibility for the payment of all taxes and obligations deriving from the legislation in force, including for those related to medical and social insurance.
The assignment is full-time; the RTA Assistant contract will run from the date of the signature throughout the period of implementation of the Twinning Contract. The Twinning project end is estimated in December 2015 (optional prolongation is possible). The remuneration consists of € 1.100,00 per month and the contract will be signed for the period of September 1, 2014 – January 5, 2016.
Location: Chisinau, Republic of Moldova, Moldova
Closing Date: 06/08/2014