As part of the Management Support and Communication role in Group Functions IT, we support high level managers in the activities of the annual leadership cycle, ensure communication and engagement with all Group Functions IT colleagues globally.
During the internship your tasks will include:
- Assist on the internal communication activities using various media and channels
(leadership messages, departmental success story sharing, departmental strategic priority “My connection to patient”)
- Coordinate and support event management & other communication activities
- Participate in employee activities: IT fair, games etc.
- Pre- & post communication of quarterly department Info sessions
- Support workshop & related communication projects (department off-site planned for Sep 2016)
- Drive and contribute to the further developing social media platform (G+ community)
Who you are
You’re someone who wants to influence your own development. You’re looking for a company where you have the opportunity to pursue your interests across functions and geographies. Where a job title is not considered the final definition of who you are, but the starting point.
You are an enrolled student in Marketing, Communications or other related degree. You have a great interest to connect and engage with people. You are a structured person, working self-reliantly and accurate on your tasks. You are open to information technology, eager to learn and flexible to tasks that come along with event management on different levels of the organization.
Moreover you are/have:
- Enrolled in Bachelor or Master program
- Very good written and verbal German and English language skills
- Experiences in Communication (writing articles, video takes) or Events management activities
- Ideally experienced in preparing documentation or presentation material using Microsoft or Google products
The internship can start as soon as possible or upon availability. Applications need to include a CV and a motivation letter. Due to regulations non-EU/EFTA citizens must provide a certificate from the University stating that an internship is mandatory as part of the application documents.
Who they are
Basel is the headquarters of the Roche Group and one of its most important centres of pharmaceutical research. Over 9,500 people from approximately 90 countries work in Basel, which is one of Roche`s largest sites. Read more.
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.
Location: Switzerland, Basel-Town, Basel