Cullen International’s popular three-day masterclasses provide, in a nutshell, all you need to know on EU telecoms regulation. Nearly all previous participants said they would recommend this course to their colleagues.
This three-day masterclass provides attendees with:
- a comprehensive overview of regulatory issues and developments in the telecommunications sector, using real-life examples and case studies from the European Union
- an insight into the latest developments in the fields of:
- broadband deployment and access regulation
- market analysis
- radio spectrum policy including the digital dividend
- net neutrality
- mobile roaming
- carriers’ liability (mere conduit principle)
- and universal service
- a practical and applied learning approach, using case studies on market analysis and spectrum policy to reinforce understanding of key points
- an historical perspective on European telecoms regulation for participants to gain a clear appreciation of the key regulatory trends and the benefits and difficulties of implementing a harmonised approach to regulatory issues in the telecoms sector.
This class will be of particular interest to:
- seasoned regulatory experts who have become specialised in a specific regulatory area but who wish to refresh their understanding of the broader range of regulatory issues, or
- individuals who have recently moved into a regulatory position and wish to acquire a rapid grasp of the key debates.
This class is not designed for experts who already have a broad range of regulatory experience.