Open position for a creative Multimedia Assistant for a paid internship at Europe’s World Group in Brussels, from mid January to mid July. The qualified candidate will be responsible for supporting the Audiovisual Manager in the production of publications and audiovisual materials.
- Design the layout of printed materials (Conference packs, conference reports, newsletters, event invitations/reminders and policy papers, adverts, flyers…)
- Visual identity for al EWG brands (namely Debating Europe and Friends of Europe): logotypes, templates, business cards, …)
- Online communication materials (infographics, adverts, pictures for the website, thumbnails, Facebook cover photos, Vimeo branding…)
- Film and edit video interviews for the web using Adobe Premiere Pro CS5.5.
- Occasionally produce videos using Adobe After Effects (trailers, promo videos, bumpers…)
- Degree level in Media, Film, graphics or related field
- Fully proficient with Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Microsoft Publisher , Powerpoint, Adobe Premiere Pro CS5.5.
- Beginner-intermediate level of Adobe After Effects CS5.5
- Creative flare with the skills to help develop the corporate identity
- Organisation and eye for detail
- Knowledge of website content management systems
- Ability to deal with and manage tight deadlines
- Ability to interact with colleagues and partners in a professional manner
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English
- Problem-solving and positive attitude
Desirable, but not necessary:
- Knowledge of Vimeo/Youtube channel management.
- Knowledge of French
Working place: Brussels, Belgium
Application deadline: 31/01/2015