- Supporting our Training Solution Managers in the analysis and design phase
- Supporting the team in their daily work
- Working on the implementation of Enterprise Social Networking and Social Learning at Roche and taking care of learning communities
- Supporting their team on optimizing their process & templates in the informatics project management methodology
Who you are
You’re someone who wants to influence your own development. You’re looking for a company where you have the opportunity to pursue your interests across functions and geographies. Where a job title is not considered the final definition of who you are, but the starting point.
- You are currently enrolled in a Bachelor or Master program in adult education, sociology, psychology, media sciences or comparable area of study
- You possess some profound knowledge of didactics, psychology of learning and instructional design principles
- Have some previous experience in training development
- General understanding and interest in IT applications and business acumen
- Advanced knowledge in MS-Office
- Knowledge of the Google Apps Suite is an asset
- Fluent in oral and written English; German is an asset
- You are a team worker, have a customer-focused, proactive attitude, are able to multi-task and remain organized.