- Creating and maintaining supporting-knowledge and documentation to further support seamless and smooth transition from project to operations. Help to identify gaps in the transfer of information necessary for the support, operation and acceptance of solutions deployed to end-users. This includes support ing team readiness, documentation and acceptance checklists.
- Developing and further refinening transition plans, including infrastructure/application support models, organizational change management, usability assessments, training matrix and communication plans.
- Communicating and cascading changes of project roll-outs within the support organization to global and regional stakeholders.
- Designing and refinening readiness plans for new or changed services.
- Supporting and identifying improvement areas in service transition responsibilities to operational teams to monitor the effectiveness of installations and ensure continuous service improvement.
- Creating, maintaining and further adoptioning the agreed Service Transition processes in collaboration with regional stakeholders, to ensure the up-to-date transfer processes of new or changed services into the production environment and to avoid disruption of the Service Desk.
- Support project roll-outs on global and regional level. Monitor rollout progress and deliver status reports to stakeholders.
Who you are
You’re someone who wants to influence your own development. You’re looking for a company where you have the opportunity to pursue your interests across functions and geographies. Where a job title is not considered the final definition of who you are, but the starting point.
- Team player and ability to work in a large matrix organisation
- Experience communicating/working with broad and multinational audience preferred
- 2 – 3 years professional experience in the area of Service Desk or Client Operations
- Project management experience is desired
- Affinity for metrics and reporting is beneficial
- Excellent organizational skills and documentation skills
- Problem solving mindset
- Proven presentation skills and training skills
- Fluent in English. Spanish and/or German is an advantage
- Flexible working hours
Due to regulations non-EU/EFTA citizens must provide a certificate from the university stating that an internship is mandatory as part of the application documents.
Who they are
At Roche, 88,500 people across 150 countries are pushing back the frontiers of healthcare. Working together, we’ve become one of the world’s leading research-focused healthcare groups. Our success is built on innovation, curiosity and diversity.
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.
Location: Switzerland, Argovia, Kaiseraugst