Danida’s Public Information Committee (Oplysningsudvalg) approved on 10 June 2013 phase I of a UNDP film project “In shared interest” [working title] where the overall goal is to strengthen the understanding of, and support for, international development assistance among the wider Danish public.
The project coordinator is expected to deliver the following outputs:
- A detailed work plan for phase I with specific milestones;
- Minimum of two consultations with the reference group;
- One consultation with a test group comprising representatives from the target group;
- A detailed story outline;
- Progress report to Danida’s Public Information Committee (Oplysningudvalget) for phase;
- Preliminary PR and dissemination strategy and plan for the film;
- Application to Danida’s Public Information Committee (Oplysningudvalget) for phase II.
Location: Copenhagen, Denmark
Application Deadline: 02-Sep-13