A paid traineeship within the Cooperation Section of the Delegation of the European Union to the Kyrgyz Republic.
Support on Visibility
- Assist on the support of implementation of the EUD Communication Strategy for 2018;
- Support raise awareness of the cooperation between the EU and the Kyrgyz Republic, in particular about the activities funded by the EU in the Kyrgyz Republic under the MIP 2014-2020 and other cooperation envelopes, in complementarity with project-level communications plans and visibility actions funded by other sources
Support on Coordination with the Government
- Follow-up the Aid Management Platform (AMP) which has been developed to improve coordination between the Government of Kyrgyzstan and development partners;
- Report on AMP about all EUD projects in close collaboration with Program Managers
Reporting & others
- Assist and report to any kind of meetings when requested
- Provide ad-hoc support when requested
Are you eligible for remunerated traineeship?
You may apply for the traineeship if:
- You are a young graduate with a University diploma (at least Bachelor degree) in International Relations, Social studies, Politics
- You have less than 1 year of professional experience
- You are a national of an EU Member State, pre-accession State or from the country where the Delegation is accredited
- You have no previous professional experience in any of the EU institutions of more than 6 weeks
- Excellent English, spoken and written
- Excellent writing and research skills
- Commitment, ability to complete tasks on schedule, willingness to learn and to contribute to the activities of the Delegation
Additional requirements that would be an asset
- Knowledge of Russian language
- Knowledge of Central Asian region
What are the general rules?
- Start of traineeship – between 1 May and 31 August 2018
- Duration: from minimum one month to a maximum of four months
- Monthly grant: selected trainees will receive a monthly grant of 400 EUR
- Visa: trainees are responsible for obtaining and covering the cost of necessary visa
- Travel: trainees have to arrange and finance their travel to the EU Delegation
- Accommodation: the trainee will have to cover the accommodation costs
- Other employment during the internship is not allowed
How to apply?
Please send your detailed curriculum vitae and a motivational letter in English by 30 March 2018 to the following email address: email@example.com