Cullen International’s popular three-day masterclasses provide, in a nutshell, all you need to know on EU telecoms regulation. Nearly all previous participants said they would recommend this course to their colleagues.
This three-day masterclass provides attendees with:
- a comprehensive overview of regulatory issues and developments in the telecommunications sector, using real-life examples and case studies from the European Union
- an insight into the latest developments in the fields of:
- EU policy goals for the sector
- the EU regulatory framework and the current review
- other current EU initiatives
- market analysis
- broadband access regulation
- mobile regulation
- radio spectrum policy
- net neutrality
- and sector-specific consumer protection
- a practical and applied learning approach, using case studies on market analysis and spectrum policy to reinforce understanding of key points
- an historical perspective on European telecoms regulation for participants to gain a clear appreciation of the key regulatory trends, and the benefits and difficulties of implementing a harmonised approach to regulatory issues in the telecoms sector.