Cullen International’s popular three-day masterclasses provide, in a nutshell, all you need to know on EU telecoms regulation.
This three-day masterclass provides attendees with:
- a comprehensive overview of regulatory issues and developments in the telecommunications sector, using real-life examples and case studies from the European Union
- an insight into the latest developments in the fields of:
- broadband access regulation
- market analysis
- current EU policy initiatives
- radio spectrum policy
- net neutrality
- mobile roaming
- and universal service
- a practical and applied learning approach, using case studies on market analysis and spectrum policy to reinforce understanding of key points
- an historical perspective on European telecoms regulation for participants to gain a clear appreciation of the key regulatory trends and the benefits and difficulties of implementing a harmonised approach to regulatory issues in the telecoms sector.
The classes are held at the Thon Hotel EU in Brussels, in the heart of the European quarter.
Upcoming Telecoms masterclasses are scheduled for the following dates:
- October 25-27, 2016