Reference Number: 170986
Department: Budget, Personnel, and Management Systems Department
Division: HR Business Partners Division
Location: Asian Development Bank Headquarters
Date Posted: Friday, December 1, 2017
Closing Date: Sunday, February 4, 2018 11:59 p.m. (2359 Manila Time, 0800 GMT)
1. INTERNSHIP TOPIC: “Data Analytics in Human Resources – Analyzing Recruitment Data for Better Forecast and Strategy.”
2. SUMMARY OF JOB DESCRIPTION:
- Collate recruitment data and produce basic statistics such as number of applications, short-listed candidates, and selected candidates.
- Conduct further analysis of the data such as breakdown of gender, nationality, place of application.
- Conduct other related analysis such as trends in the candidates rejecting the offer.
- Synthesize the analyses above to prepare a report identifying the areas where the recruitment team needs to put the most of its efforts.
- Produce other reports that would serve for the recruitment team’s use.
3. PERIOD OF ASSIGNMENT:
- Duration: 8 weeks
- Timing: June 2018
ADB provides a stipend of 69 USD per day for a maximum of 56 calendar days only. Interns may choose to continue work beyond 56 calendar days in agreement with the designated supervisors, but without stipend.
4. LOCATION: ADB Headquarters, Manila, Philippines
5. EXPECTED OUTCOMES:
- Report identifying the areas where the recruitment team needs to put the most of its efforts.
- Various other reports that would serve of the recruitment team’s use.
6. EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS:
- Master’s degree candidate or equivalent in economics, econometrics, data science or equivalent.
7. RELEVANT EXPERIENCE AND OTHER REQUIREMENTS:
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills.
- Interest in Human Resource Management, particularly in recruitment.
- Previous experience using online recruitment tool (such as Taleo) is an asset.
Upload the following documents in the “Attachments” section of your application:
1. Curriculum vitae (CV)
2. Proof of enrollment to a Masters or PhD program. Inclusive dates should confirm that you will be enrolled during the intended period of assignment.
3. Essay in MS WORD or PDF document, maximum of 1500 words per question. (Please see essay questions below)
(1) Describe one example of your experience that demonstrated your interest in working in ADB.
(2) Highlight your qualifications that will help accomplish this internship assignment (e.g., coursework, research, work experience, etc.).