Content of the internship
Supporting and accompanying Corporate Communications director for EU/NATO, Northern Europe and Africa in all communication-related activities.
Among these are: Continuous activities:
– Research of aviation related information (political conditions, regulations, benchmarking)
– Creating and editing of PR texts, internal and external blog posts, BNNs and other documents
Processing of general requests for information and requests from media Projects:
– Development of a PR plan and events calendar and reports
– Support in communication with authorities, associations and industry partners externally and employees internally
– Support in the revision of backgrounders, Questions and Answers documents
– Support in development and updates of Boeing EU/NATO and Netherlands brochure and video
– Support of the team during the preparation and execution of Boeing s representation during Boeing events in Brussels, Northern Europe, Africa
– Support during media briefings, workshops with EurActiv and/or other Boeing media partners.
This requisition is for two Internships for a period of 3 months on Erasmus placement with a possible extension of 1 month in 2014 – 2 February through 30 September 2014.
Location: Brussels, Belgium
Closing Date: 01/04/2014