- Research IMI project activities and interview researchers to identify success stories;
- Write and edit texts on IMI and its projects and activities;
o Audiences: policy makers and opinion leaders, general public, scientific community, patients, pharmaceutical industry, other industries, etc;
o Formats: brochures, newsletters, press releases, web pages, articles, social media, event reports, etc.
- Editing and proofreading (in English) of documents;
- Basic website management – entering content into / uploading documents to website;
- Social media management.
Duties may evolve depending on the needs of the JU.
Qualification and experience required
Candidates will be considered for the selection phase on the basis of the following criteria to be fulfilled by the closing date for applications:
- Have a level of education which corresponds to completed university studies of at least 3 years attested by a diploma1;
- Have a thorough knowledge of one of the official EU languages and a satisfactory knowledge (at least at the B2 level) of another of these languages to the extent necessary for the performance of their duties (candidates are invited to specify in their CV possible language certificates they have obtained and which can demonstrate their language skills);
- Be a national of a Member State of the European Union;
- To be entitled to his or her full rights as a citizen;
- To have fulfilled any obligations imposed by the applicable laws concerning military service;
- Meet the character requirements for the duties involved;
- To be physically fit to perform the duties linked to the post.
Application deadline: 15 September 2015 23:59 (Brussels)