- Leading and prioritising the strategic plan and objectives of IMI2 JU scientific priorities as set out in Annual Work Plans, in close liaison with IMI partners and stakeholders;
- Overall planning, management and monitoring of calls for proposals, and evaluations leading to projects/grant agreements;
- Contribute to reporting on IMI evaluation activities and annual activity reporting;
- Contribute to the design and implementation of tracking and reporting strategies and tools for project portfolio’s output and achievements, dissemination of results, key performance indicators and projects’ sustainability;
- Provide necessary input to corporate communication and outreach strategy in relation to IMI JU core-business activities;
- Managing a dynamic multicultural team;
- Supporting and advising the Executive Director in dealing with decision-taking and advisory bodies as well as networking aspects of the research programme.
Duties may evolve depending on the needs of the JU.
Qualification and experience required
Candidates will be considered for the selection phase on the basis of the following criteria to be fulfilled by the closing date for applications:
- Have a level of education which corresponds to completed university studies of at least 4 years attested by a diploma1 and, after having obtained the diploma, at least 15 years full-time of appropriate professional experience;
A level of education which corresponds to completed university studies of at least 3 years attested by a diploma and, after having obtained the diploma, at least 16 years full-time of appropriate professional experience;
- Have a thorough knowledge of one of the official EU languages and a satisfactory knowledge (at least at the B2 level) of another of these languages to the extent necessary for the performance of their duties (candidates are invited to specify in their CV possible language certificates they have obtained and which can demonstrate their language skills);
- Be a national of a Member State of the European Union;
- To be entitled to his or her full rights as a citizen;
- To have fulfilled any obligations imposed by the applicable laws concerning military service;
- Meet the character requirements for the duties involved;
- To be physically fit to perform the duties linked to the post.
Application deadline: 15 September 2015, 23:59 (Brussels)