Place of employment: Dominican Republic
Deadline : 15/12/2017, 17:00 Brussels time
Allowance for living conditions (icv): 20%
Profile of the post: Secretary to the Head of Delegation
Function group: FG II
Post number: 152172, Job description
Vacancies Contract Agents in Delegations
Please note that candidates who passed the following CAST tests are eligible to apply for the EEAS posts in EU Delegations: EPSO CAST 25, EPSO CAST 27, EPSO CAST 2008 or the EPSO CAST 2010.
Candidates who passed the full CAST tests (comprising of reasoning tests and competency tests or talent screener and competency tests) are eligible to apply for the EEAS posts in EU Delegations.
- In case of generalist CAST full tests comprise of reasoning tests and competency tests,
- In case of specialist CAST full tests comprise of talent screener and competency tests,
Please refer to the results letter in your EPSO Account to see whether your CAST test contains all the above mentioned elements before applying.
Candidates registered in the EPSO Permanent CAST in the FG of the vacant post can also apply
Please take note that:
- Interested candidates can contact the contact points mentioned in the call of interest to obtain more information. Possible applications and CVs should be sent to contact points:
- In the Delegation concerned.
- At EEAS HQ for Regional Security Advisor (RSA) Regional Security Officer (RSO), RITO (regional IT Officer) or Head of Administration posts.
- Candidates should be aware that they are only eligible for posts which have the same function group level as the function group level of the EPSO test they succeeded.
- After a further selection based on the CVs, the Delegation/HQ can invite candidates to participate in an interview panel and transmits the name of the selected candidate to HR Department in the EEAS HQ to start the recruitment procedure. This means that the selection procedure is organised by each Delegation concerned, except for RSA/RSO and Heads of Administration posts for which panels are organised in Brussels by the EEAS.
- Please be aware that some vacant posts are filled, within the EEAS mobility process, with contract agents who are already jobholders in a Delegation or at EEAS Headquarters (HQ).
- Candidates who are already working as contract agents in an EEAS post in the same Delegation for 6 years or more are encouraged to apply for another EEAS posts in Delegation.
- Candidates who are already working as contract agents in an EEAS post in the same Delegation for at least 3 years can apply for early mobility. Their request should be approved by the Head of Delegation and by the HQ.
The successful candidate will be required to undergo security vetting if (s)he does not already hold security clearance to an appropriate level, in accordance with the relevant security provisions.
For more information on the selection and recruitment of Contract Agents, please visit the European Commission website: http://ec.europa.eu/civil_service/job/contract/index_en.htm