COGEN Europe is the European Association for the Promotion of Cogeneration. Cogeneration (also known as Combined Heat and Power or CHP) is the most efficient way to deliver electricity and heat. It is based on the simultaneous production of electricity and heat, both of which are used. COGEN Europe promotes the widespread development of cogeneration in Europe. We are currently looking for a Communications Intern, starting February 2014.
- Research and compile data on national CHP markets and policy environments in EU member states.
- Prepare, manage and update websites, databases and mailing lists.
- Provide support for event organisation (carry out administrative tasks, register participants, send mail-outs, prepare practical info packs, arrange speakers’ travel and accommodation, maintain correspondence with conference participants, provide logistical support, etc.)
- Liaise with members including national cogeneration associations and manufacturers.
- Assist with other (communication) activities.
The selected candidate will be offered an internship of 4 months. Interviews will be conducted in January 2014 with a view to starting work on 3rd February 2014.
Application deadline: 16 January 2014