The Internship Program is a project-oriented learning opportunity for graduate students to gain experience through research assignments based on the Asian Development Bank’s (ADB) current operational needs. ADB advertises internship assignments three times per year and welcomes motivated, open-minded, and self-directed individuals to apply.
The internship program offers the opportunity to:
- work in a major international development organization;
- work collaboratively with experienced professionals from over 50 different countries;
- gain a deeper understanding of development finance and the impact of the work ADB does; and
- contribute to ADB’s business through research outputs.
Internship candidates must:
- be enrolled in a Master’s- or PhD-level program at a school in one of the ADB member nations, both prior to and after the internship assignment;
- be engaged in academic study in a field directly related to ADB’s work;
- be a national of one of ADB’s members;
- possess an excellent command of English; and
- have professional experience relevant to the assignment.
Application periods for the 2014 Internship Program:
- 2nd Batch – 10 January – 5 February 2014
- 3rd Batch – 7 March – 2 April 2014