The Delegation of the European Union to the People’s Republic of China is looking for a Temporary Assistant of EU or Chinese nationality to work for a period of 2 months for the Acting Head of Delegation.
• Preparation of Europe Day Reception in May
• Preparation of other high level functions
• Assist in the organization of receptions and other events at the Delegation
• Carry-out all ad hoc requests from the Acting Head of Delegation
• Act as back-up for other Secretaries/Assistants, when need arises and in case of absence
• Partake as needed in the other activities of the Delegation
The deadline for reception of applications is set for 17 hrs (GMT +8) on 28th February 2014.