The Delegation of the European Union to the People’s Republic of China is looking for Temporary Assistant to work for a period of 4 months in the Press and Information Section.
The Assistant will work under the direct supervision of the Head of Press & Information Section as an Assistant Press Officer in supporting the information, communication and publication actions.
Functions and duties
- Work as Assistant Press Officer, in particular with Chinese media
- Organisation of media events and interviews for HoD and other EU officials
- Organisation of visibility and cultural events
- Budget and financial administration: Preparation of book-keeping documentation of all financial transactions on P&I Budget line; archiving of all financial documents; liaison with administration for budgetary issues and payments
- Oversee the production of P&I gift and visibility items: contact with vendors for quotations, designs, and verification of final products.
- Smaller projects of P&I: EUVP and EUi
- Partake as needed in other activities of the P&I Section and the Delegation.
- Provide administrative support to the information, communication and publications projects.
The deadline for reception of applications is set for 17 hrs (GMT+8), 14 March 2014.