The General Secretariat of the Council of the European Union is seeking to recruit Temporary agent Danish Lawyer Linguist
- Finalise legislation in coordination with the Member States and the European Parliament.
- Check the quality of drafting in the EU’s legal acts.
- Revise texts from the point of view of quality of drafting and legal/linguistic consistency.
- Check consistency between all the language versions of draft legal acts to be adopted by the Council.
- Provide opinions on the quality of drafting and on consistency in draft legal acts.
- Chair or take part in finalisation meetings with experts from the Member States.
- Contribute to other tasks of the Legal Service.
Application deadline: 6 September 2013
Location: Brussels, Belgium
Read more and apply here.