The University of Tasmania is offering a research scholarship in the area of International Environmental Law and Governance. The PhD project will draw upon the renowned strengths of the Faculty of Law and IMAS as leading international centres in the study of the environment, climate change, Antarctic and oceans law and governance. The scholarship is open to both Australian (domestic) and International candidates. This scholarship provides $25,849pa (2015 rate) living allowance for 3 years, with a possible 6 month extension.
The following eligibility criteria apply to this scholarship:
– The scholarship is open to Australian (domestic) candidates and to International candidates.
– The PhD must be undertaken on a full-time basis.
– Applicants must already have been awarded an Honours degree or hold equivalent qualifications or relevant and substantial research experience in an appropriate sector.
– Applicants must be able to demonstrate strong research and analytical skills.
– High quality students with honours (or equivalent) undergraduate degrees in law, international relations and/or environmental studies are invited to apply.
Application deadline: 30 September 2015