1st Edition – year 2013
To pursue the long-standing tradition of UniCredit and reflect its European dimension, UniCredit & Universities Knight of Labor Ugo Foscolo Foundation announces 22 grants aimed at undergraduate students of UniCredit geography for intracurricular international internship programs at UniCredit.
Each grant is worth € 2,100 gross of taxes (€ 700 per month) for a 3 month period of
internship within the period June-September 2014. In addition, an economy return flight ticket will be fully paid by the Foundation as well as all the visa costs (if any).
To be eligible for the competition, applicants must:
1) be a citizen of any of the countries where UniCredit is present
2) be an undergraduate student enrolled in the final years of higher education institutions in the fields of economics, finance, banking, management engineering, law and economics
3) have a very good knowledge of English
4) have high academic performance
5) be wishing to spend 3 months abroad in one of the UniCredit legal entities
The grants are aimed to internship summer periods abroad for a maximum of 3 months, between June and September 2014.
Candidates’ applications must be delivered by Internet no later than November 15, 2013.
The grants will be awarded by 15 March 2014 by the Chairman of the Foundation on the basis of the final decision expressed by the Scientific Committee.
Read more and apply here.