Have you recently obtained a technical diploma? Are you interested in working for one or two years in an international environment at the forefront of technology? Then you may be interested in CERN’s Technician Training Experience (TTE).
This is a programme for technicians who are looking to get a great professionnal experience for their future career or before their advanced studies.
- Duration: An initial contract of one year renewable for a second year
- Financial conditions: Your take-home pay will be around 3500 Swiss francs per month
- Leave: You are entitled to 2.5 days paid leave per month
- Insurance: You are covered by CERN’s comprehensive health scheme for yourself and your dependents
- Travel expenses: You are entitled to travel expenses for yourself and your dependents (unless stipulated otherwise)
- Depending on your circumstances, you may be entitled to an installation grant, family allowance and child allowance
Deadline to submit applications: 13-DEC-2013