Are you a dedicated statistician with proven experience in quantitative data analysis and modeling, survey/experiment design or quantitative risk assessment? Do you possess the passion required to develop innovative risk assessment methodologies and new decision support approaches?
If you see yourself in the above description, then this job vacancy could be for you.
Reporting to a Team Leader, the successful candidate will:
Development of methodologies and experimental/survey design
- Develop innovative risk assessment methodologies and new decision support approaches;
- Lead or support quantitative risk assessments;
- Conduct, revise and support the performance of systematic reviews to inform evidence-based risk assessment;
- Design and appraise experimental and observational studies;
- Perform data analysis.
- Manage projects and processes in areas relevant to this job profile.
- Chair and lead meetings involving a group of scientific experts in areas relevant to this job profile;
- Foster active participation in and monitor relevant scientific research projects, international conferences and other scientific meetings in Member States;
- Prepare working documents, guidelines and scientific reports.
Job Category: Officer
Type of Contract: Temporary Agent
Basic salary: EUR 5,568.11
Location: Parma, Italy
Application deadline: 18 July 2014 at midnight (Local time, GMT +1)
Extended deadline: 30 July 2014