The RO Secretary provides comprehensive high quality secretarial support to professional staff from various teams represented in RO and also works in cooperation with service providers (travel agencies, courier companies, etc.)
Key responsibilities and deliverables
Depending on office size and number of other secretaries, RO secretary assists to 2-8 bankers.
- Depending on RO may be involved in supporting budget management duties
- No Line Management Responsibility
- Interacts with: Bankers, internal departments, service providers (courier companies, travel agencies, taxi companies), clients to coordinate meetings
Accountabilities and responsibilities
- Screen telephone calls, taking messages and passing them on as appropriate, providing a professional front of house service.
- Distributions of mail, sending out fax messages ensuring the correct correspondence gets to the correct EBRD staff member.
- Manage the diaries of the Bankers if required to assist with the smooth running of the office and key stakeholder’s schedules.
- Proof read and draft routine business correspondence for Banker’s signature, editing, photocopying, scanning and binding documents;
- Organising conference calls, video conferences, external and internal meetings;
- Travel arrangements for various business trips, including visas arrangements and preparation of ECFs and following up reimbursement process
- Providing administrative support in project preparation/ due diligence/ monitoring: updating projects databases and filing project documents, preparation of contract request forms, communication with TC team
- Maintaining the filing system to ensure instant retrieval of up-to-date information (Project link)
- updating DTM entries as per the OPSCOM minutes and memo;
- OpsCom preparation: video-link organising.
- Assist in the organisation of workshops and seminars, preparing presentations for internal and external meetings;
- Working with visiting missions in the related areas
- To replace receptionist in her absence
- Ad-hoc other secretarial and administrative duties when required.
- Depending on RO to assist two-three lawyers and deal with OGC related issues particularly processing of POAs related to the project; processing of legal documentation, safekeeping; completion of OGC formsTranslation of short documents (max. 1,5-2 pages)
- Depending on RO working with petty cash payments can be required
Depending on RO may be assigned to coordinate in visa/registration issues, liaise with the MFA
Knowledge, Skills, Experience and Qualifications
- Higher education
- Fluent English, with excellent written and oral communication skills
- Secretarial and administrative experience essential
- Good organisational skills, proactive and flexible attitude to work essential.
- Ability to prioritise own work and to work on own initiative.
- Good communications skills, including pleasant and efficient telephone manner
- Attention to detail and eye for accuracy
- Ability to cope well under pressure
- Ability to build effective working relationships with clients and colleagues in a multicultural environment
- Conscientious, reliable and flexible with a professional and helpful attitude.
- Strong team player, with the ability to work highly efficiently and cheerfully and to handle simultaneous assignments involving a wide range of bank-wide contacts.
- Willing to work overtime as and when required, sometimes at short notice.
- Ability to multi-task while remaining calm and professional and a capacity for hard work.
- Excellent interpersonal manner, including tact and diplomacy.
- Ability to exercise judgment on and deal discretely with confidential/sensitive information and data.
- Ability to take on responsibility.
- Excellent time-keeper.
Computer literate: Windows XP: Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
Location: Istanbul, Turkey
Deadline: 21 June 2015