The European Environment Agency (EEA) is organising an open competition with a view to establishing a reserve list from which the Agency is foreseeing to recruit approximately 2-4 secretaries.
Under the responsibility of the Head of Group assigned at recruitment stage, reporting to the relevant Head of Programme, the secretary shall be responsible for general secretarial tasks.
The position will entail the following tasks:
- Registration of incoming and outgoing mail in database;
- Monitoring of leave and absences;
- Organisation of missions and meetings;
- Preparation of minutes of meetings;
- Drafting of correspondence;
- Preparation of presentation materials;
- Assistance in specific areas depending on the programme to which the candidate will be assigned.
The place of work will be Copenhagen,Denmark.
Application deadline: Friday 14 February 2014 at 12.00 noon (Central European Time)