Purpose of Job/Background
- Legal Secretary II supports between 3 Lawyers and Associates within their team
- The main interfaces are with Counsel (across all levels) and other secretarial and administrative staff within the same department and throughout the Bank both in HQ and the RO’s.
Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- Providing secretarial and administrative support to team/department.
- Providing secretarial cover during absences and provide handover notes to ensure a smooth transition
- Arranging internal and external meetings and conference calls, receiving visitors ensuring that each meeting is seamlessly executed
- Making hotel/travel arrangements, itineraries and arranging visas, renewing passports as required to ensure travel arrangements run smoothly.
- Handling expense claims relating to travel, hospitality, following up on reimbursement and monitoring corporate card bills to ensure all costs are recovered in a timely manner.
- Maintaining comprehensive filing in various hard copy and electronic systems using Livelink and archiving for Lawyers’/team to ensure instant retrieval of documents.
- Monitoring e-mails; screening and prioritising messages and replying on behalf of a lawyer where appropriate; managing incoming telephone calls; prioritising communications and re-routing as necessary and taking comprehensive messages
- Preparing and organising TC Coms, OpsCom and Board documents for the lawyers when they are required to attend.
- Processing outside counsel engagements and liaising therein, as directed by lawyers to ensure all relevant procedures and approval processes are met
- Perform ad-hoc secretarial/administrative duties as required.
- Preparing legal documentation and correspondence ensuring it is signed, executed, translated and/or coordinated in a timely manner
- Preparing and amending Power Point presentations (external and internal ensuring the EBRD internal and external slide templates are used)
- Fully managing all projects’ (internal & external) contractual structures and related documentation
- Assisting in organising and coordinating all outreach initiatives from teaching courses to international conferences in London and abroad.
- Assisting in the handling of data from surveys by coding formatting and sorting them in Excel tables, producing charts and tables
- Working on sector assessments as requested by Counsel to ensure the information is formatted correctly
Location: London, United Kingdom
- Department: Office of the General Counsel
- Business Unit: OGC
- Closing date for applications: 21 October 2014