The European Insurance and Occupational Pensions Authority (EIOPA) is currently inviting applications for a position as Project Assistant for its Headquarters in Frankfurt, Germany.
EIOPA is at the heart of insurance and occupational pensions supervision in the European Union. It is part of the European System of Financial Supervision, consisting of three European Supervisory Authorities and the European Systemic Risk Board. EIOPA is an independent advisory body to the European Parliament, the Council of the European Union and the European Commission.
EIOPA’s core responsibilities are to support the stability of the financial system, transparency of markets and financial products as well as the protection of insurance policyholders, pension scheme members and their beneficiaries. The successful candidate will join EIOPA at its starting phase. EIOPA has a friendly, close-knit office of international staff, located at prestigious premises in Frankfurt.
The successful candidate will work as Project Assistant to the Policy Unit. He/She will provide support to the team members of ongoing projects in the Policy Unit; in particular Solvency II.
- Providing general administrative support, including archiving, drafting and formatting of documents;
- Coordinating and managing the organisation of meetings and appointments;
- Assist the coordination of the Solvency II project team on their activities by providing support on a wide variety of tasks including project reports, timelines and overviews;
- Managing incoming and outgoing, internal and external, information flow (including correspondence) according to deadlines, confidentiality and appropriate action;
- Any other tasks as required.
Application deadline: 6 April 2014