The successful candidate will be in charge of all related procurement and purchase matters of the Authority. Within the Corporate Support Unit, the successful candidate will be part of the Procurement and Finance team.
- Ensure compliance with the EU Financial Regulation, rules of application and internal guidelines on procurement processes;
- Advise on general procurement policy issues in accordance with the relevant Regulations;
- Contribute to the development, drafting and implementation of the Authority’s procurement policy, standards, guidelines and templates;
- Provide administrative support and advice throughout the procurement processes, including drafting, reviewing and approving all tender documentation and organising their publication;
- Manage the procurement process ensuring that all relevant requirements are respected;
- Providing input and contributing to the planning and monitoring of procurements within the framework of the annual work programme and required reporting;
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders;
- Any other relevant tasks.
Place of employment: Frankfurt am Main, Germany
Monthly basic salary: 4.960,64 EUR plus specific allowances where applicable
Start date: 16 November 2014
Contract type and duration
Temporary Agent fixed-term contract of three years with possibility of extension.
Deadline for application is 23:59 CET on 28 September 2014.