The European Insurance and Occupational Pensions Authority (EIOPA) is currently inviting applications for a position as Events Specialist for its Headquarters in Frankfurt, Germany.
EIOPA is at the heart of insurance and occupational pensions supervision in the European Union. It is part of the European System of Financial Supervision, consisting of three European Supervisory Authorities and the European Systemic Risk Board. EIOPA is an independent advisory body to the European Parliament, the Council of the European Union and the European Commission.
The successful candidate will coordinate a team and will be responsible for overseeing and managing committee and working group meetings as well as trainings and events.
- Coordinating the work of team members;
- Being responsible for the preparation and execution of the budget including overseeing relevant procurement procedures;
- Preparing, planning and managing of the annual EIOPA Training & Events Program and the relevant sections of EIOPA’s annual report;
- Implementing individual trainings and events (including seminars, workshops, public hearings, conferences, events, etc.), in collaboration with relevant colleagues;
- Preparing, planning and managing the annual EIOPA Committee and Working Group schedule (including subgroup and task force meetings);
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders (European Supervisory Authorities, EU institutions and authorities, as well as service providers).
Place of employment: Frankfurt am Main, Germany
Function group and grade AST 5
Monthly basic salary: 4.384,38 EUR plus specific allowances where applicable.
Start date: 1 August 2015
Contract type and duration: Temporary Agent fixed-term contract of three years with possibility of extension.
Application deadline: 07 June 2015