Job Title: Press and Information Assistant
Description of duties:
- Support the management of the press relations of the Delegation;
- Support the management of the information activities of the Delegation when so required;
- In close cooperation with the Operations section, support the Delegation’s visibility actions regarding EU external assistance programmes and projects;
- Support the coordination role of the Delegation with Member States and other relevant stakeholders on media-related issues and on cultural activities;
- Support the drafting of daily / weekly press reviews and analyses for Headquarters;
- Assist in the provision of ad-hoc analysis of Albanian media perception of salient developments or events (high-level visits, publication of important reports, etc.), media environment, etc.
- In coordination with the Press and Information Officer, ensure that the online presence of the EU Delegation (official webpage, portal, social media platforms) is constantly up to date;
- Support the management of projects financed under the annual information budget, including the procurement process and their operational and financial management;
- Assist in the preparation of the press and information strategy of the Delegation;
- Assist in the programming and organization of information, communication and publications activities;
- Provide back-up regarding information and communication issues, when necessary.
Application deadline: 5 September 2014