Are you a young graduate interested in international relations?
Are you curious to learn more about a work in a diplomatic mission and how an EU Delegation represents EU interests and values?
What do we offer?
A traineeship of 6 months for a “Press & Information Officer” within the Head of Delegation Section of the Delegation of the EU in Strasbourg.
- Work under the guidance and support the activity of the Head of Delegation
- Strengthening the communication, visibility and media work of the Delegation
- Updating EUDEL social media (Facebook, twitter, webpage)
- Relations with newspapers and other external media
- Drafting and delivering press releases, weekly media reports
- Daily highlights and pinpoint of the press review
- Analytical analysis of the media
- Create promotional and information support materials, publications
- Daily check of EUDEL’s functional mailbox and updating the Delegation calendar
- Liaising and arranging meetings for EU representatives and any other high level meetings (EEAS, EC) in Strasbourg
- Supporting the organisation of EUDEL activities (events, receptions, working lunches, meetings, logistic including documents preparation)
- Researching and studying documents, drafting contributions for different EUDEL meetings and reports
- Make photo and video coverage of EUDEL’s events
- Research and preparation of documents and notes;
- Drafting meeting minutes, speaking points, briefings and notes
- Get access to meetings, press-conferences and other events that could be of interest;
- Assistance to the organisation of events and official visits
The interns will have a Traineeship Adviser, responsible for their guidance, monitoring and evaluation.
How to apply?
Please send your detailed curriculum vitae and a motivational letter by 15 April 2018 to the following email address: