Overview of our Internship Programme
NO ONLINE TECHNICAL OR MARKETING KNOWLEDGE IS REQUIRED.
We are a dynamic digital agency in London, specialising in the travel industry and we are looking for bright, energetic and well organised students for an internship here at our offices starting in October 2017.
You will learn all about how to organise, manage and distribute online content around the Internet and how to help our clients get great results from a variety of Online Marketing, Social Media and Content Marketing campaigns. You will also learn how to understand the metrics required for successful client reporting every month.
This is a hands-on internship with lots of learning opportunities for students who are interested in online marketing. We have years of experience teaching students and making sure that they succeed, so don’t worry if you are new to this industry. All we need from you is to be eager to learn, think and perform in a structured and organised manner and have great self-discipline. We will teach you everything else you need to know to succeed in this Internship programme.
Learning by Doing
Over the course of your internship you will learn the basic principles and philosophy of Online Marketing. Primarily you will learn how a leading digital agency runs its campaigns to maximise results for its clients.
• Link Development. You will work directly with our Search experts, first and foremost assisting them as you learn how to assess the quality and relevance of various websites as sources for links.
• Content Writing. For those who have a flair for words there are also opportunities to learn skills in corporate writing across a variety of online platforms.
• Content Research. You will learn to research images and ideas efficiently and effectively to support our SEO, Social Media and Content Programmes.
• Content Distribution. You will discover how to distribute the content that we produce for our clients (articles, press releases, blog posts, social media posts etc) virally across the Internet.
• Monthly Report Preparation. You will learn how we report to our clients and you will provide assistance in the research and collation process for the monthly reports.
• General Administration. This is a small office where everyone has a chance to try out a wide variety of tasks and we will be offering you the opportunity to get involved in a multitude of activities.
• You are invited to participate in our monthly planning meetings to help you understand the strategic marketing process in an Online Marketing agency.
• This will be a perfect opportunity for you to find out more about the other skills of our members of staff and to learn more about what they do and how they do it.
• If you have any web design or development skills, or are more technically minded (computers and hardware) there are always opportunities for you to assist in a range of other projects in the office.
You will be here to learn and we will teach you the skills that you will need. The work is varied and the skill set is flexible, although an aptitude for research is an advantage. You will need to be proficient with basic office software like Word and Excel. Knowledge of WordPress blog posting is a definite advantage.
What is, however, crucial to your success is that you are able to work in an organised, focussed and accurate manner. A positive and proactive attitude towards your colleagues, your work and a strong desire to learn will also help you make this internship a constructive, useful and rewarding venture for you.
While many of our interns are with us for approximately 3-6 months, we would consider applications for shorter periods. However, our minimum commitment period is 2 to 3 months.
We hope that this Online Marketing Internship Programme is of interest to you. Please note that this is unpaid work experience designed to invest in teaching you the business of an Online Marketing Agency. We do, however, cover transport costs.
If you have any questions or if you would like to apply for this position, please feel free to contact us via email at email@example.com or Tel: +44 20 33049811.