Digital Marketing Internship
Department: Marketing and Communications
Reports to: Digital Communications Officer
Location: Brussels, Belgium
Assisting the Digital Communications Officer with:
- Assisting in the implementation of the Digital Marketing Strategy
- Maintaining and updating the Social Media Planner
- Engaging the local community online
- Curating the social media accounts: Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin
- Managing events on Eventbrite
- Assisting with copywriting for EYIF Blog
- Assisting in creating the weekly newsletter
- Researching new opportunities and partners for promoting the community (other communities, groups, people, etc)
- Assisting in organizing events
- Researching marketing and communication best practices
- Conducting benchmarking campaigns
- Maintaining the website updated
- Monitoring the press and events in Brussels.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor and/ or Master Degree in Communications or Marketing.
- At least 1 previous experience in a similar role.
- Excellent Communications Skills.
- Strong computer skills and knowledge in Microsoft Office suite applications.
- Knowledge of English oral and written, French is an advantage.
- Good interpersonal and intercultural skills.
Want to join our team?
Please send your application by email with your CV and Cover Letter indicating “Digital Marketing Internship” in the subject line no later than Friday March 2nd at firstname.lastname@example.org