Recently graduated in communication/media studies or journalism? Greenpeace International is offering two positions in its Communications Department internship programme. Greenpeace International is looking for brilliant new talent, fresh from college/university or a similar experience to join us for a six month internship from March to August 2014 in Amsterdam.
You will help support media strategy and network building, to inspire and mobilise millions of people to save the planet.
Skills and Requirements
- Have good written English and preferably good command of another language
- Love working in a multi-cultural environment,
- Be comfortable promoting an idea and defending an argument,
- Be good at multi-tasking,
- And be willing to learn new skills, and share your skills with others,
- Interest in and awareness of environmental issues.
Tasks for Media Analysis Interns
- Reporting media (and social media) statistics
- Quantitative and qualitative media analysis
- Media trends research
- Create internal news briefings
- Aggregation and coding of media coverage
- Reporting web performance statistics
You will spend roughly 50 percent of your time on the tasks above and related work in the department. For the rest of your time, you will work together as a team on different media analysis projects. You will plan, manage and execute the projects during your internship.
Greenpeace International internships are full-time positions (up to 40 hours per week).
Location: Amsterdam, Netherlands
Closing Date: 19 January 2014