Greenpeace International internships are full-time positions (up to 40 hours per week). Internships are meant for students or recent graduates who have completed their studies less than 1 year ago.
Tasks for Media Analysis Interns
- Compile and report media statistics
- Produce quantitative and qualitative media analysis
- Conduct media trends research
- Create internal news briefings
- Update media contact databases
- Analyze and report web/social media performance statistics
- be comfortable promoting an idea and defending an argument for Greenpeace,
- And be eligible to work in the Netherlands, starting September 2013.
Location: Amsterdam, Netherlands
Apply before 21st July 2013.
Read more and apply here.