Cullen International’s masterclass in EU media regulation provides, in a nutshell, all you need to know on EU regulation for the audiovisual sector.
This two-day training provides attendees with:
- an overview of the EU architecture governing the audiovisual sector
- an in depth overview of the new proposal to review the EU Audiovisual Media Services Directive, with special sessions on platforms and advertising
- a clear picture of the international and EU legislative framework (and recent proposals) on copyright
- an update of recent developments relating to access to premium content
- an explanation of the net neutrality debate
- an overview of the evolution of the of digital terrestrial television (DTT) and where the challenges lie
The class is held at Hotel Bloom in Brussels.
The next Media masterclass is scheduled for the following dates:
- October 11 and 12, 2016