The European Chamber of Commerce (EuroCham) promotes European business in and to Indonesia and supports its members in their advocacy with the Indonesian authorities and the business community, to improve market access and the business environment and to foster a strong dialog and partnership.
EuroCham is seeking a Project Manager for Jakarta on a full-time basis for an EU co-funded project, which continues until August 2018.
EuroCham is inviting candidates with core competencies in Project Management, Advocacy, Leadership, Stakeholder Management, Finance and Communications.
The Project Manager is responsible for:
- Leading and managing the development, implementation and realization of advocacy strategies of the EU co-funded project.
- Ensuring high quality and timely delivery of project activities and deliverables (e.g. annual & sectoral position papers, regulatory updates, impact assessments, etc.) in line with project objectives, log frame and annual work plans.
- Coordinating and as necessary leading stakeholder interaction in European and Indonesian business practices.
- Providing reports, status updates, work plans and ensuring conformity with Management and members’ requirements.
- Managing daily work of the project team (up to six persons), activities, meetings and operations.
- Ensuring project team members understand and follow a code of conduct, project procedures and best practices.
- Monitoring and ensuring updated information regarding project publications and project documents are complete, updated and stored appropriately.
- Reviewing and managing the project budget, forecast and cost control / expenditures.
- Other tasks as required by Eurocham Management.
Project Manager required qualifications:
- Minimum four years of experience in project management including coordinating work plans, leading a project team, monitoring and reporting.
- Proven experience with advocacy and government projects, preferably EU-funded projects.
- Knowledge and experience of European and Indonesian business practices.
- Knowledge of new business/trade regulations Strong relationship with stakeholders, the Indonesian authorities and business community.
- Proven experience with delivering project reports to management.
- Proven experience (minimum one year) with financial budgeting, forecasting cost control and basic accounting.
- Fluent in English and preferably conversation ability in Bahasa Indonesian.
Application deadline is November 20th, 2015