The EU Delegation to Indonesia & Brunei Darussalam is offering a non-remunerated traineeship in the Trade and Economic Section starting in February 2016. The duration of the traineeship is between three and six months, but strong preference will be given to candidates who are available for five to six months. The responsibilities of the trainee will include drafting internal and external reports, conducting background research on economic developments in Indonesia and the wider ASEAN region, and assisting in the organisation of trade-related events.
Candidates should match the following profile:
– A background in international affairs, economics, business, law, politics or a related field
– Demonstrable interest in the interplay of politics and markets
– Excellent written and oral communication skills in English
– Strong writing and analytical skills
– Good command of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
– Previous knowledge of EU institutions and the ASEAN market will be considered a strong asset
Candidates should submit their CV and a motivation letter (maximum one page) to Mikael.SAMI@eeas.europa.eu and Hans-Farid.KREH@eeas.europa.eu explaining how they best meet the profile specified above and why they are motivated to do a traineeship at the Trade & Economic Section of the EU Delegation.