A proactive, spontaneous individual who reacts quickly to changes of circumstances and exercises attention to detail. The ideal candidate will have excellent interpersonal skills, the ability to meet deadlines and can manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
• At least two years relevant work experience
• Strong ability to write high quality content independently
• Top-notch events organisation skills and a proven track record of organising both small and large scale EU-focused events
• Social media savvy and digitally literate with previous experience of using multiple social media challenges in a professional capacity
• The ability to digest complex information into brief, understandable text
• Team player and ability to adapt to a small, multicultural team
• An understanding of the EU and knowledge of climate change, environment, energy and trade issues
• Familiarity with Content Management Systems (Drupal would be an advantage)
• An understanding of graphic design software such as Adobe Photoshop/GIMP
• Knowledge of other European languages (French would be a strong asset, Dutch would be an advantage)
What would you be responsible for?
• Fully implementing the organisation of all external events including multiple EU-targeted events and one large annual industry event
• Developing the integration of live social media in the planning of events
• Implementing CEPI’s digital communication’s strategy including daily management of CEPI’s social media channels , content management of the website and the integration of digital tools
• Assisting his/her Manager on ad-hoc tasks concerning the implementation of CEPI’s overall Communications and Public Affair’s strategy
What we offer?
A permanent full-time position with a comparatively attractive salary and benefits including a private pension and health insurance, company phone and reimbursement of transport costs.
What we offer
At CEPI we operate a flat management style with a tailored focus on employee progression. The selected candidate will have the opportunity to set objectives with his/her manager. We work on a constant feedback basis and aim to provide quality advice to employees throughout their development.
How to apply?
Please send your CV, cover letter and two draft tweets in reaction to this tweet from European Commissioner Carlos Moedas on the recent EU Bioeconomy Policy Day to firstname.lastname@example.org with the title ‘Events and Digital Communications Officer’.
Deadline: 23.59 PM, 26 January 2018
Indicative start date: Mid-March 2018