The Delegation of the European Union to Nepal is looking to recruit, on a temporary basis, one secretary.
To provide general administrative and secretarial assistance, as well as document management services to the Delegation.
Functions and Duties:
- To assist the members of the delegation in typing correspondence and managing the day to day work;
- To ensure circulation of information between various sections of the Delegation;
- To assist in maintaining a computerised data base, filing of documents and maintaining the archives;
- To maintain records and monitor the inflow/outflow of invoices, letters, tender documents and other documentation as needed;
- To manage e-mails of the section and ensure proper distribution;
- To provide assistance for workshops/seminars/meetings and trainings arranged and conducted by the Delegation;
- To prepare programme of visits of officials/experts;
- To assist in the preparation of documents for official visits to the Delegation;
- Other ad hoc professional duties of similar nature according to the needs.
Application deadline: 24 March 2014