The Digital Futures (CRN) program will explore the future in a digital age within three specific sub-themes:
- social and policy challenges in a digital future
- participation in higher education
- technology rich learning environments
It is intended that the PhD scholarship recipient will work closely with recently appointed Mid-Career Research Fellows and will explore the three Digital Futures (CRN) sub-themes as listed above. Specifically, the PhD student will be required to research the following topic:
Digital futures and personalized learning in higher education
To be eligible applicants must:
- have completed a Bachelor Degree with First Class Honours, or a Masters degree (with a research component) or other qualifications equivalent to First Class Honours
- be eligible to be enrolled full-time in a Higher Degree by Research Doctor of Philosophy program at the University of Southern Queensland
- commence the degree by Semester 2, 2013
- undertake research in one of the above topics.
Applications for these PhD scholarships close Friday 28 June 2013.
Read more and apply here.