Applicants are invited for the position of Communication and Information Assistant at the European Agency for the operational management of large‐scale IT systems in the area of freedom, security and justice (eu-LISA)
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Reporting to the Head of the General Coordination Unit, the Communication and Information Assistant will contribute to the overall formulation, development and implementation of eu-LISA`s external information and communication strategy. The Communication and Information Assistant will work in the General Coordination Unit together with the Communication and Information Officer under the direct supervision of the Head of the General Coordination Unit.
The tasks of the Communication and Information Assistant will include the following:
- contributing to the development and correct implementation of strategic lines and
procedures of eu-LISA on external communication (use and implementation of visual identity guide, approach to social media and multilingualism etc. );
- assisting in the preparation, development and implementation of information and communication campaigns and follow-ups;
- managing the development, production and dissemination of eu-LISA`s on- and
off-line publications (corporate publications, general public information materials, promotional publications);
- managing eu-LISA`s public website (liaising with external service providers, drafting and uploading content, providing content visualisation, compiling webdiagnostics);
- contributing to eu-LISA`s web-based communication (information- and news-portals, social media);
managing the public information requests and the responses;
- contributing to the organisation of visibility events for stakeholders and media;
- ensuring the link with internal communication.
The Communication and Information Assistant may be required to assist in other areas of the work of eu-LISA, according to needs and priorities of eu-LISA.
Location: Tallinn, Estonia
Application deadline: 11 December 2014