The European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control (ECDC) is an independent agency of the European Union (EU) whose mission is to strengthen Europe’s defences against infectious diseases. It was established in 2004 and is located in Stockholm, Sweden.
The organisational structure of ECDC is based on five units:
– Office of the Chief Scientist
– Surveillance and Response Support
– Public Health Capacity and Communication
– Resource Management and Coordination
– Information and Communication Technologies
ECDC offer jobs in several Units, various deadlines.
Read more and apply here.