GoCamp is a new format of school-based summer camps all over the country. During the two-week program, children who might have never been to other countries or have never interacted with foreigners get an amazing possibility to become real team players, critical thinkers and tolerant people who are ready to work in a multicultural environment.
Available time options:
November 24 – December 15, 2017 (training session November 24-26)
February 23 – March 16, 2018 (training session February 23-25)
June 2 – June 20, 2018 (training for volunteers on June 2-5)
June 9 – June 27, 2018 (training for volunteers on June 9-12)
August 2 – August 17, 2018 (training for volunteers on August 2-5)
August 9 – August 23, 2018 (training for volunteers on August 9-12)
– Experience the Ukrainian way of life and try living like a local.
– Learn Ukrainian traditions by living in a host family and dealing with day-to-day stuff with the locals.
– Share your culture and experience with kids by becoming their mentor.
– Explore Ukraine until it becomes a mainstream among tourists.
– Improve your Ukrainian or Russian if you are already learning it or start from the scratch!
Educate. Explore. Enjoy