The Delegation of the European Union to Kazakhstan is looking for a Translator / Interpreter / Assistant to the Head of Delegation.
Functions and Duties:
• Secretarial, administrative and protocol support to the Head of Delegation in organising meetings, missions and official events in the host countries
• For all Delegation staff, to be the main protocol liaison officer with government, local administration and international organisations in Kazakhstan
• Helping with various administrative duties if time is available
• Filling in for colleagues with administrative duties during their absence
• Upon instruction, registration and distribution of the incoming post
• Upon instruction, assist in distribution of the newspapers and news
• Education: Relevant University Degree
• Work experience of at least 2 years (experience in an international organisation an asset)
• Working language: Demonstrated competence in Kazakh, Russian and English
• Demonstrated competence in computer usage (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook)
• Familiarity with Protocol matters
The languages used in the Delegation are English, Russian and Kazakh.
Closing date: Monday, 7 October 2013