Internship as Trainee for the Good Trading Practices (GTP) scheme The GTP is a Food & Feed safety Assurance Scheme developed ten years ago by COCERAL, the EU Association representing the trade of cereals, rice, feedstus, oilseeds, olive oil, oils and fats and agro-supply.
Assist the GTP Manager in his daily workload, in particular :
• Actively participating in the daily management of the GTP scheme
• Communicating and cooperating with Certification Bodies and certified companies.
• Managing and updating the GTP website and its related database
• Supporting in meetings and events
• Reporting on media and legislative coverage
Terms and conditions
Duration: 6 months minimum
Financial: paid internship
Beginning of employment: as soon as possible
Applications must be sent as soon as possible and no later than March 15th, 2013.
Read more and apply here.