The trainee will work in the field of economy and trade, primarily assisting in the analysis and reporting, but may also be involved in other regular tasks of the Embassy, under the guidance of the relevant Embassy personnel.
He / she will have the chance to be exposed to the daily practices of working in a foreign diplomatic mission, including participation in organisation of events, company visits, as well as being involved in the regular administration and logistical support to the on-going Embassy activities.
The candidate is expected to possess a high degree of independence and motivation to take on a wide variety of tasks, ranging from report drafting to operational duties.
The position is a full-time position with 40 work hours per week, for which engagement, the selected trainee will receive a monthly remuneration.
- Excellent knowledge of the English and Macedonian language, both orally and in writing is necessary. Knowledge of Dutch or Albanian language can be considered as an asset;
- University or postgraduate student in Economic sciences, who is in the last year of studies or a recent graduate who has finished his/her studies not earlier than in 2014 – 2015 study year;
- Being an active social media user, with knowledge of e-business, administration and maintenance of web-sites, profiles, blogs etc. will be considered as an important asset.
- Ability to conduct researches and write analysis and reports with high degree of independence;
- IT skills, including usage of Outlook, Word, Excel and ability to search for and use online data;
- Knowledge about the general economic/business environment and development in Macedonia;
Application deadline: 16:30h on June 11th 2015.