What should you possess?
* An advanced degree-level education in European Affairs or Political Science
* Keen interest in European affairs and business issues
* Fluency in English and good command of French – other languages are an asset
* Excellent organisational skills and flexibility to manage competing tasks and policy areas
* Strong verbal and written communication skills
* Very good computer literacy
Position based in Brussels.
Deadline for Applications: 20 February 2013
Read more and apply here.